The Wells Fargo Legal Specialty Group delivers financial solutions to America’s largest law firms and the equity partners who own those firms. We understand the complex financial dynamics that law firms and partners face, and tailor our comprehensive suite of solutions and services towards their goals.
Custom solutions and services for law firms
The Wells Fargo Legal Specialty Group provides your firm with a range of solutions designed to foster sustained growth:
- Comparative Analytical Tool (CAT) – firms throughout the country participate in our survey and share their data to gain unique perspectives and insights into the legal industry.
- Credit services – our tailored solutions provide your firm convenient access to working capital, acquisition financing, infrastructure financing and letters of credit.
- A comprehensive range of financial solutions. We also provide cash management, global treasury management, client fund management, foreign exchange services, settlement services, insurance and retirement advisory services.
Wealth Management services for attorneys
At the Wells Fargo Legal Specialty Group, an experienced team of highly experienced professionals works together to provide equity partners with access to holistic wealth management services and strategies:
- Partner credit services – we offer partner reserve lines for liquidity management, customized credit in the form of capital loans, liquidity financing including secured and unsecured loans.
- Integrated wealth management services –online banking, investments, insurance, financial planning, tax and estate settlement and personal trust solutions.
To learn more about how the Wells Fargo Legal Specialty Group can help your firm, please contact us. We look forward to learning about the issues facing your firm and your attorneys today, and discussing the range of solutions that we provide.
Wells Fargo Private Bank provides products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and its various affiliates and subsidiaries.
Insurance products are offered through Wells Fargo & Company affiliated non-bank insurance agencies (California Insurance license #26-0070024). Not available in all states.
Wells Fargo & Company and its affiliates do not provide legal advice. Please consult your tax or legal advisors to determine how this information may apply to your own situation. Whether any planned tax result is realized by you depends on the specific facts of you own situation at the time your taxes are prepared.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC