Common checking account fees
Learn about the common account fees for Wells Fargo Everyday Checking. View Account Fees (PDF*)
Monthly service fee
The monthly service fee is waived on your Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account with one of the following:
- 10 debit card purchases/payments , OR
- Qualifying total direct deposits of $500 , OR
- A $1,500 minimum daily balance, OR
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
Otherwise, this account is $10 per month.
You can get a $5 monthly service fee discount when the primary owner of the account is 17-24 years old.
Minimum opening deposit
This checking account requires a minimum opening deposit of $50. Easy Online Funding.
Open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account to get these added features:
- Flexibility to choose how to waive monthly service fees
- Use your debit card purchases and/or payments to waive the checking monthly service fee
- Use automatic transfers like the Save As You Go® feature to build savings and waive the Way2Save Savings monthly service fee
- Optional Overdraft Protection
Bank with Wells Fargo 24 hours a day:
View a comparison chart of our most popular accounts. View Chart