Receive timely alerts about your eligible account transactions at no extra cost. Alerts give you the status of your account activities at a glance and help you monitor your accounts. You can have alerts sent right to your email or wireless device. (Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply for text message alerts.)
Get the alerts that are important to you
Choose to be notified when:
- Your balance is above or below an amount you specify.
- A withdrawal, deposit or check posts to your account.
- Your daily ATM withdrawals or debit card purchases exceed an amount you choose.
- Your credit card payment is due.
- Your mortgage payment is due.
- A brokerage trade goes through.
- Activity occurs on your Visa®, Mastercard® or American Express® credit card. Get near real-time updates with Credit Card Alerts
Easy to set up
You choose the specific alerts you want, and up to three emails, one wireless address, and two mobile numbers where you want to be notified.
Your alerts will also be available within your Wells Fargo Online® secure inbox.
You can add new alerts, turn off existing alerts, or change your notification preferences at any time.
How to get alerts
Sign on to your Wells Fargo Online account and go to Messages & Alerts > Set Up/Modify Alerts. For brokerage alerts, select Brokerage > Brokerage Services > Alerts.
You must have an eligible Wells Fargo checking, savings or CD, ATM/debit card, credit card, mortgage, or brokerage account, and a Wells Fargo Online user account. If you don’t have a Wells Fargo username and password yet, sign up now.