Receive timely alerts about your eligible account transactions at no extra cost (Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply). Alerts give you the status of your accounts conveniently at a glance, which also helps reduce fraud. You can have alerts sent right to your email or wireless device.
Get the alerts that are important to you
Choose to be notified when:
- Your balance is above or below an amount you specify
- Your balance is at or below zero dollars
- A direct deposit is made to your account
- A withdrawal, deposit or check posts to your account
- ATM/debit/prepaid card purchases exceed an amount you choose
- ATM/debit/prepaid card ATM withdrawals exceed an amount you choose
- Your credit card payment is due
- Credit card purchases exceed a limit you choose
- Your mortgage payment is due
- A brokerage trade goes through
- Activity occurs on your Visa® credit card – get near real-time updates with Rapid Alerts
Easy to set up
You choose the specific bank alerts you want, and up to three emails and one wireless address where you want to receive them.
In addition, your alerts will be available within your Wells Fargo Online® session in your secure inbox.
You can add new alerts, turn off existing alerts, or change your email or wireless preferences at any time.