Online account management is easy, convenient, and free. You can:
- View your mortgage account balance, payments, interest rate, and escrow information.
- View your home equity account activity.
- Access tax documents.
- View online statements.
- Make payments.
- For home equity lines of credit, transfer available credit to other Wells Fargo accounts, pay off outstanding balances, pay bills, and cover overdrafts from your account.
Sign on to access your account.
New to Wells Fargo Online®? See how easy it is: Take the tour.
Already enrolled but don't see your account? Add your account for online access.
Benefits of paperless statements
As a Wells Fargo Online customer you automatically receive online statements. Online statements have all the information you see on the paper versions. View a sample (PDF) to see how it compares.
If you're still receiving statements by mail, you can go paperless here. You can switch back to paper statements at any time.
Going paperless doesn't just reduce waste. Here's why it may also be better for you:
- Improved security. Reduce risk of fraud and identify theft.
- Less clutter. Have less mail to sort through and few documents to shred.
- Easier access and storage. See two years of statements and request anything older at no charge. They're easy to download and save to your computer. If you like holding onto paper copies you still can - online statements are printer-friendly.