Access detailed account information
- View your balance, principal and interest payments, current interest rate, and escrow information.
- Get comprehensive tax and interest data.
- Request a payoff quote.
View online statements
As a Wells Fargo Online customer you automatically receive online statements. If you're still receiving statements by mail, you can go paperless here. You can switch back to paper statements at any time.
Benefits of paperless statements
Going paperless doesn't just reduce waste. Here's why it may also be better for you:
- Improved security. Reduce the risk of fraud and identity theft that comes with paper statements.
- Less clutter. You'll have less mail to sort through, and fewer documents to shred when you're finished.
- Easier access and storage. See up to two years of statements when you sign on, and request anything older than that at no charge. They're easy to download and save to your computer, and if you like holding onto paper copies you still can — online statements are printer-friendly.
Online statements have all the information you see on the paper versions. View a sample (PDF)* to see how it compares.
- Pay your mortgage from a checking or savings account at Wells Fargo or another bank.
- Make free same-day payments to your mortgage account.
- Set up a single payment or an automatic schedule.
- Learn more about online payments