Why invest with Wells Fargo?
Investing is about reaching your goals: planning for retirement, paying for a college education, providing for your family, and the future. We want to satisfy all of our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Doing that means offering you options in how you work with us.
Invest with guidance
The professionals at Wells Fargo Advisors take the time to understand your goals, then help you select your path.
Or, if you prefer to invest in mutual funds directly with complimentary guidance, Wells Fargo Advantage Funds® gives you access to more than 40 no-load mutual funds and guidance from our experienced investment professionals.
With a WellsTrade® online brokerage account offered through Wells Fargo Advisors, you’ll have the freedom to trade independently with confidence, using the tools and resources provided by our fund managers, market analysts, and economic research teams.
If you prefer to research and review mutual funds online, Wells Fargo Advantage Funds offers a range of more than 40 no-load mutual funds from which to choose, as well as an array of helpful investing tools and articles.
Invest in mutual funds
Both Wells Fargo Advisors and Wells Fargo Advantage Funds offer mutual fund investing solutions to help meet your short- and long-term goals. You’ll benefit from simplicity, affordability, and professional management of the funds.
Wealth Management at Wells Fargo
The Private Bank, Abbot Downing, Wells Fargo Advisors
Clients with complex wealth management needs find solutions with a broad range of offerings. From investments and estate planning, to trust administration and private foundation management, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals:
- The Private Bank is dedicated to understanding you and your goals. Based on what you want to achieve, we’ll bring together a team of professionals for your investment, trust, credit, banking, or other financial needs. We work with you to create a plan that we'll revisit regularly to help get you to where you want to be.
- Abbot Downing serves a select number of individuals and families, as well as foundations and endowments, to help preserve and grow assets while building legacies across generations. We go beyond traditional financial services—addressing the financial, social, and personal dimensions of unique wealth.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides asset management, investment services, portfolio analysis and monitoring, and more. Our Financial Advisors have the experience and resources to develop investment and retirement plans that are easy to understand and monitor. You can get advice based on your specific needs, including an Envision® Investment Plan.
Mutual funds are sold by prospectus. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The prospectus, which contains this and other information, can be obtained by calling your financial advisor. Read the prospectus carefully before you invest.
Mutual fund investing involves risks, including the possible loss of principal. Consult a fund's prospectus for additional information on risks.
This website is accompanied by current prospectuses for Wells Fargo Advantage Funds.
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC (WFA) is a non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company. Wells Fargo Funds Management, LLC is the investment adviser on each of the mutual funds within the Wells Fargo Advantage family of funds. WFA, Wells Fargo Funds Management, LLC and Wells Fargo Advantage family of funds are all affiliated companies. The Funds are distributed through Wells Fargo Funds Distributor, LLC.
Other fees and expenses apply to an investment in no-load Investor Class shares and are described in a fund’s current prospectus.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank Affiliate
- May Lose Value
A program of regular investment cannot assure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. Because such a program involves continuous investments regardless of fluctuating share values, investors should consider their financial ability to continue purchases through periods of low price levels.
Wells Fargo Funds Management, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company, provides investment advisory and administrative services for Wells Fargo Advantage Funds®. Other affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company provide subadvisory and other services for the funds. The funds are distributed by Wells Fargo Funds Distributor, LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, an affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company. 219531 12-13
Envision® is a registered service mark of Wells Fargo & Company and used under license.
Wells Fargo Private Bank provides products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and its various affiliates and subsidiaries. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
Abbot Downing, a Wells Fargo business, provides products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and its various affiliates and subsidiaries.