A WellsTrade account opened online comes with Brokerage Cash Services, which give you convenient money-movement options such as online money transfers between your Wells Fargo accounts and mobile check deposits using your smartphone. You can also visit the tellers at Wells Fargo branches and make deposits, which are processed through an associated limited-purpose Wells Fargo Bank account in your name.
|Standard Account ||Traditional IRA ||Roth IRA |
- Trade stocks, bonds, no-load mutual funds, ETFs and more
- Monitor your investments with robust tools and resources
- Contributions may be tax deductible
- Potential earnings grow tax-deferred
- Tax-free withdrawals in retirement (certain conditions apply)
- Access to your contributions anytime, penalty-free and tax-free
|Open a Standard Account ||Open a Traditional IRA ||Open a Roth IRA |
For complete information on fees and commissions, refer to the WellsTrade Account Commissions and Fee Schedule. The Schedule is subject to change at any time.
Availability may be affected by your mobile device’s coverage area. Mobile deposit not available on all platforms. Mobile Deposit is supported on iPhone® and iPad® running iOS 8.0+, Android mobile devices running OS 4.4+ and Windows Phone 10. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank
- May Lose Value
Wells Fargo & Company and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors to determine how this information may impact your own situation.
Brokerage products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® brokerage accounts are offered through WFCS.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.