Link your Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi SandDollar$ Card to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked SandDollar$ Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked SandDollar$ Card.
A Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your SandDollar$ Card
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Quick and secure check deposits with our mobile apps
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your SandDollar$ Card
- Getting Your Card: Get your SandDollar$ Card at the SandDollar$ Office in the University Center.
- Once you have it, bring it to the Wells Fargo banking location on campus or any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account:
- TAMUCC, University Center, 1st floor (1-361-886-6599)
- See a banker to link your card to your new or existing Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked SandDollar$ Card
Contact your school
- Lost or stolen cards may also be reported online at Manage My ID. Login to MMID and select "Report Lost Card" from the menu
- Lost or stolen cards may also be reported via email to Sanddollar@tamucc.edu
- Lost or stolen cards and unauthorized use of cards must be reported to the SandDollar$ Office as soon as possible during normal business hours, either in-person or via telephone 1-361-825-5978
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557). Wells Fargo accepts Telecommunications Relay Services calls. For TTY/TTD, call 1-800-877-4833.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.