Common checking account fees
Learn about the common account fees for Wells Fargo Everyday Checking. View Account Fees (PDF)
Monthly service fee
Avoid the monthly service fee on your Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account with one of the following each fee period:
- 10 debit card purchases/payments, OR
- Qualifying total direct deposits of $500, OR
- A $1,500 minimum daily balance, OR
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
Otherwise, this account is $10 per month.
You can get a $5 monthly service fee discount when the primary owner of the account is 17-24 years old.
Minimum opening deposit
This checking account requires a minimum opening deposit of $50. Easy Online Funding.
Open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account to get these added features:
- Flexibility to choose how to waive monthly service fees
- Use your debit card purchases and/or payments to waive the checking monthly service fee
- Use automatic transfers like the Save As You Go® feature to build savings and waive the Way2Save Savings monthly service fee
- Optional Overdraft Protection
Bank with Wells Fargo 24 hours a day:
View a comparison chart of our most popular accounts. View Chart