A Wells Fargo Campus Card is an official campus identification card and a debit card all in one. You can carry one card to access campus privileges (such as meal plans, library acceptance, building access, and more), show student ID, get cash at ATMs, and make purchases. We also offer co-branded debit cards which offer banking access with your institution's image and logo (no campus access feature included). When you use your linked card to make a purchase, the amount is deducted from your primary linked Wells Fargo checking account. It’s an optional benefit you decide to activate.
Students may link their Campus Card to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Faculty and staff members may choose from several Wells Fargo checking accounts that they may link to their Campus Card. Speak to a banker for more information and find the one that will work best for you.
Banking with Wells Fargo and your Wells Fargo Campus Card gives you access to these benefits and more:
- Use your smartphone with the Wells Fargo Mobile® app to check balances, deposit checks, and more while on the go.
- Use Wells Fargo Online® to transfer funds between eligible accounts, pay bills, and more.
- Receive free, timely alerts by email or text that can be customized to help monitor your account activity, such as when a deposit posts or a check clears.
- Direct Deposit your paychecks and other income.
- Access a wide array of online money management tools and financial education resources.
How to Link Your Campus Card
Here's how you can link your Campus Card to a Wells Fargo checking account for optional banking access:
- If you have a Wells Fargo checking account, go to your local Wells Fargo branch (there may be one on or near your campus) and see a banker to link your Campus Card to your Wells Fargo checking account.
- If you don't yet have a Wells Fargo checking account, just visit a Wells Fargo branch near you and speak to a banker to open a new account and request to have it linked to your Campus Card. Find a Wells Fargo branch near you.