Link your North Carolina A&T State University Aggie OneCard to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
North Carolina A&T State University and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked Aggie OneCard. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make everyday purchases and pay bills worldwide at participating retailers and service providers with your linked Aggie OneCard.
Wells Fargo Everyday Checking offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your Aggie OneCard
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurepaySM service
- Quick and secure check deposits with our mobile apps
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your Aggie OneCard
1. See a Wells Fargo banker to open your Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account at any nearby Wells Fargo banking location, including:
- Bessemer – 1200 East Bessemer
- Golden Gate Shopping Center – 40 East Cornwallis Drive
2. Visit the Aggie OneCard office to have your picture taken, choose a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and to pick up your Aggie OneCard:
- 215 Memorial Student Union
Please bring verification of your Wells Fargo checking account with you, such as your Wells Fargo Debit Card.
3. Once you have it, see a banker at any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to link your Aggie OneCard within 30 days to your Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account for banking access with your card.
Pay with confidence
Your campus debit card comes with security features like Zero Liability protection and full reimbursement for unauthorized use when promptly reported. This includes purchases made online, by phone and in person.
Get instant savings
Enjoy discounts at popular merchants when you use your campus debit card. Visit wellsfargo.com/discounts to learn more.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked Aggie OneCard
Contact your school
- Report any lost or stolen cards to the Aggie OneCard Center immediately at (336) 334-7114.
- After office hours and on weekends, you may contact the Campus Police Department at (336) 334-7675 or visit NC A&T Auxiliary Services to have your card deactivated.
- Visit the Aggie OneCard Center to get a replacement Aggie OneCard debit card:
- 215 Memorial Student Union
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or TTY/TTD 1-800-877-4833 for callers with hearing impairments.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.