Link your Florida International University One Card to a Wells Fargo College Checking account
Florida International University and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked FIU One Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo College Checking® account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked FIU One Card.
A Wells Fargo College Checking account offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your FIU One Card
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Quick and secure check deposits with our mobile apps
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your FIU One Card
- Getting Your Card: Visit the One Card Office to have your picture taken and to pick up your card:
- MMC — Gold Garage, 1st Floor
- BBC — WUC 143
- Once you have it, bring it to the Wells Fargo banking location on campus or any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open an account:
- Biscayne Commons — 14731 Biscayne Boulevard
- See a banker to link your card to your new or existing Wells Fargo College Checking account.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked FIU One Card
Contact your school
- If your card was lost or stolen, you must deactivate your card immediately at FIU One Card. You may visit the One Card office to receive a duplicate ID and you will be charged $15.00 cash or check.
- If your card was stolen, you may bring a copy of your police report to reduce your replacement cost to $5.00.
- Visit the FIU One Card office to get a replacement FIU One Card:
- MMC — Gold Garage, 1st Floor, 1-305-FIU-CARD (1-305-348-2273)
- BBC — WUC 143, 1-305-919-5406
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or TTY/TTD 1-800-877-4833 for callers with hearing impairments.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.