With the Wells Fargo Campus Card program, your school can benefit from:
- Reduced expenses : Wells Fargo pays for the creation and issuance of the Wells Fargo Campus Card , providing substantial savings of card plastics costs. Schools can also reduce expenses associated with paper financial aid disbursement by utilizing Wells Fargo's electronic disbursement service.
- Added convenience : With the Wells Fargo Campus Card program, students, faculty, and staff can enjoy the convenience of carrying just one card on and off campus. The card can be used as official university ID to access campus privileges, at more than 12,500 Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide, and to make purchases on and off campus.
Wells Fargo is a leader in campus card services and offers:
- Customized programs : We understand that every university and college has distinct and different needs. We pride ourselves on our ability to create customized solutions designed to work for you, your campus community, and your local market.
- Card options : The Wells Fargo Campus Card program offers two different card options — Wells Fargo Campus Debit Card and Campus ATM/PIN-Debit Card.
- An established track record : The Wells Fargo Campus Card program is offered at colleges and universities across the U.S. View a list of the schools offering the program.
- Financial education : We provide you with a wide range of resources such as Hands on Banking® , a free educational website that teaches many of the basics of money management, offers customizable financial seminars for the college community, and provides many online tools, such as My Money Map , a suite of tools designed to help you manage your money.
- A wide array of products and services : Wells Fargo has products and services designed to help meet the financial needs of students, faculty, and staff at every stage of their lives. Whether a student is looking for a checking account or a faculty member is saving for retirement, Wells Fargo has something for everyone.
To learn more about offering the Wells Fargo Campus Card program at your school contact:
Vernon Sloan (firstname.lastname@example.org)