Pay Bills Automatically
Your Wells Fargo Credit Card makes bill paying easier and more secure. It’s fast, safe, and, best of all, there's no extra charge. You don’t have to sign up through Wells Fargo for this service — just contact your service providers and provide them with your Wells Fargo Credit Card information to set it up.
- Save time and stamps by mailing fewer checks.
- Automate your monthly payments.
- Get automatic protection against unauthorized transactions as long as you report them promptly.
- Track monthly bill payments online with My Spending Report with Budget Watch.
- Earn rewards when you pay your recurring bills using your Wells Fargo Credit Card with a rewards feature.
Find out where you can use your credit card to pay your bills:
Chip TechnologyA Wells Fargo credit card with chip technology offers broader acceptance internationally and better protection against counterfeit fraud wherever this technology is the standard. Learn more about chip cards.
You could pay less interest by transferring balances from other higher-rate cards to a Wells Fargo Credit Card. You may be able to lower your overall monthly payments and turn multiple bills into one easy payment.
If you don’t have a Wells Fargo Credit Card yet, learn more about all our credit card products and you can request to transfer a balance when you apply. All credit cards are subject to credit qualification.
With alerts, it’s easy to stay informed about your eligible Wells Fargo Credit Card accounts. You decide what alerts you want to receive, and we’ll send you the alerts you’ve signed up for to the email addresses you provide or the mobile device you indicate.
Alerts can be sent when:
- Your credit card account exceeds an activity limit that you choose.
- Your available credit drops below a certain amount.
- Your credit card payment is due.
- A payment has posted to your account.
Your alerts will also be available to you within your Wells Fargo Online® session in your secure Messages & Alerts inbox, where you'll also find answers to questions you've emailed us. You can add new alerts or change your preferences anytime.
Already have online access to your accounts? Sign on to Wells Fargo Online and click the Messages & Alerts tab to add or change your account alerts.
If you haven't signed up yet, you'll need online access to an eligible Wells Fargo banking account and a valid email address. Sign up for Wells Fargo Online.
Rapid Alerts for Visa® cardholders
Get near real-time, informative alerts via text message or email.
How can free Rapid Alerts help you?
- Be in the know. Monitor your spending with quick text notifications.
- Stay within your budget. Track purchases with limits you set.
- Keep your account secure. Get notified whenever certain transactions occur.
What Rapid Alerts are available?
Get quick text notifications on your mobile phone of:
- Declined transactions
- Gas charges at the pump
- Foreign transactions
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs
- Online, phone, or mail purchases
- Purchases exceeding a set amount
Update your preferences
Add and remove Rapid Alerts preferences, update your phone number, and more — anytime you like.
Ready to get started? Sign On to online banking and set up Rapid Alerts.
My Spending Report with Budget Watch
Create a budget, take control of your spending, and track your progress toward your financial goals with Wells Fargo's free online money management tool.
- Watch where your money goes. Every dollar you spend with your eligible Wells Fargo Credit Cards, Debit Cards, checks, and Bill Pay is sorted into familiar categories automatically — no receipts to save, and no spending to key in.
- Track your income and deposits. My Spending Report with Budget Watch also automatically tracks your deposits, giving you a complete overview of your finances in one convenient spot.
- Set budget goals for key spending categories. Create monthly spending goals using the Budget Watch feature — it's easy with your actual spending history on hand to guide you.
- See what’s left each month. We update your budget summary each business day so you always know how close you are to meeting your budget goals. Use the What's Left feature to pay down debt, build your savings, and more.
- Set up email alerts. Periodic budget alerts keep you informed about your progress toward meeting your budget goals.
- View graphs and charts. Gain added insight into your spending with a snapshot view of your budget goals, averages over time, and more.
If you already have an account and are enrolled in Wells Fargo Online®, simply sign on to your Account Summary and click the My Money Map tab to get started.
Zero Liability program
Your Wells Fargo Credit Card comes with Zero Liability protection at no extra cost. Its built-in protection features ensure that you won’t be held responsible for any unauthorized purchases as long as you report them promptly.
Protect yourself against unexpected overdrafts and bounced checks by linking your Wells Fargo Credit Card to your Wells Fargo checking account. Once you sign up for this service, if you ever write a check but don’t have sufficient funds available, we’ll automatically make up the difference with an advance from the available credit on your credit card account.
Overdraft Protection is an optional service we provide. For the service to take effect you will need to enroll. You're only charged for Overdraft Protection when you use it.
To sign up for Overdraft Protection, you’ll need a Wells Fargo Credit Card and a Wells Fargo checking account. Already have both? Sign on to the Wells Fargo Credit Card Service Center and look for the Overdraft Protection link to enroll.
If you do not have a Wells Fargo Credit Card yet, you can enroll by checking the Overdraft Protection box when you apply for a card. Learn more about our credit cards. All credit cards are subject to credit qualification.
Cellular telephone protection
Pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Credit Card and you'll get cellular telephone protection that provides up to $600 protection (subject to a $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft at no cost.
To make it even easier, you can set up automatic monthly payments with your Wells Fargo Credit Card by following the instructions on the Visa® or MasterCard® site. Be prepared to provide:
- Amount merchant is authorized to charge
- Account number on the bill
- Card number, expiration date, and security code
- Date to be charged for bill
- Recurring dates for future payments
Look for your cell phone provider:
Monitoring for fraud
We help protect your account from fraud by regularly reviewing your account for unusual activity.
Wells Fargo, N.A. will not share your information with non-affiliated third-party marketers without your consent.
Visa Checkout® by Visa
Simplify online checkout with Visa Checkout, it’s Easy, Secure and Fast by registering your Wells Fargo Visa® Credit Card in Visa Checkout for no additional cost.
Avoid all the checkout hassles when shopping online. Visa Checkout by Visa is a digital payment service that makes online checkout as fun and easy as online shopping. You can use Visa Checkout anywhere — on the go with your tablet or smartphone, or at home with your computer.
The security and privacy of your payments is important. Protect your cards with your own personal password so only you can purchase with them online. It’s easy, safe, and free.
If you already have a Wells Fargo card, register for MasterCard SecureCode.
We offer a variety of ways to make your credit card payment — online, by mail, and by phone. Compare your options below.
Automatic and online payment options
|Why choose this option?
||You want the reassurance of having your credit card bill paid automatically on the due date.
||You want to make a one-time, same-day payment or schedule a future payment to your credit card account.
You like the convenience of paying all your bills in the same place online, using our Bill Pay center.
Pay your Wells Fargo Credit Card account on a recurring or one-time basis.
Your payment is automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
Get a message on your statement telling you when the payment will be made.
Payments made before midnight Pacific Time are credited to your account on the same day.
Clicking on the “Add Non-Wells Fargo Account” link allows you to pay from other checking and savings accounts.
|Receive email reminders when your bill is due and confirmation of your payment.
||One-time (either same day or for a future date)
||One-time and recurring
||Checking or savings account at any financial institution
||Checking or savings account at any financial institution
||Wells Fargo checking account
|How to sign up once you have your card
Or call 1-800-642-4720 to request an enrollment form.
|Sign up for Wells Fargo Online . Once you have an account, sign on and click the Transfers tab.
To make credit card payments by mail:
Please include your credit card account number on your check.
Wells Fargo Card Services
P.O. Box 30086
Los Angeles, CA 90030-0086
Wells Fargo Payments – Regulus
1200 West 7th Street, Suite L2-200
Los Angeles, CA 90017
To make credit card payments by phone:
Call 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.