Free, safe, convenient Online Statements
Don't get lost in the paper shuffle when Online Statements are convenient, secure, reduce clutter, and best of all, free!
Online Statements not only can reduce clutter – they look and function just like paper statements; use them for taxes, record keeping, and more. You can view, print, and download up to seven years of statements - anywhere and anytime you access the internet.
More secure than paper
Reduce the risk of fraud and identity theft that comes with paper statements:
- Approximately 85% of identity theft cases start with stolen paper statements, bills, or checks.
- With Wells Fargo Online®, your personal and financial information is protected behind multiple layers of security.
How it works
View and access your statements with ease:
- Receive automatic email notifications when your Online Statements are available.
- Online Statements are saved as PDFs, which you can access, save, and print as needed.
- Online Statements are available for many accounts, including: checking, savings, credit cards, home mortgages, personal loans and lines of credit, home equity loans and lines of credit, student loans, brokerage, and trust and managed investments.
You must be a Wells Fargo Online customer to receive and view your statement online. Online Statements are automatically available for eligible accounts. If you still receive paper statements and would like to switch to online statements, follow these steps:
- Go to the Delivery Preferences page.
- Select Set all statements and notices to Online, then click Submit at the bottom of the page.
We will automatically discontinue paper statements when you switch to Online Only Statement delivery.
You can also set up Online Statements for your Wells Fargo Advisors brokerage account(s). Learn more
Read our frequently asked questions for more details.
Online Statements require a computer with Internet access. The length of online statement varies depending on the product: up to 2 years for credit cards, student loans, loans and lines of credit (including home equity and personal loans and lines); up to 7 years for deposit accounts, home mortgage and private client accounts. The amount of time which the specific product statements are available online is indicated on the “Statement and Documents” page when viewing your online statements.
Javelin Strategy & Research, 2007.
Certain accounts are eligible to receive both Online Statements and mailed paper statements for free including: Wells Fargo Credit Cards; Wells Fargo Mortgages; Wells Fargo Personal Lines and Loans; Wells Fargo Student Loans; Wells Fargo Team MemberSM Checking, Wells Fargo PMA® Money Market Checking, Wells Fargo PMA Checking, Wells Fargo PMA Prime Checking; Wells Fargo PMA Investment Account, Wells Fargo PMA Premier Checking, Wells Fargo Private Banking Checking, Wells Fargo Private Banking Interest Checking, Wells Fargo Private Banking Market Rate Savings; Wells Fargo Money Market Checking; Wells Fargo Premium Membership® Checking; Wells Fargo ClubSM account; Wells Fargo Advantage Plus® Checking; Wells Fargo Performance Savings; Wells Fargo Money Market Access; Wells Fargo Indexed® Savings; Wells Fargo Market Rate Savings; Wells Fargo Select Rate Savings, Wells Fargo Preferred Rate Savings.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank
- May Lose Value
Brokerage products and services including WellsTrade are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, (Members SIPC), non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company.
Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender