The APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of interest paid on the account, based on the interest rate and the frequency of compounding for a 365-day period. Your account statement will include the APY earned on your savings accounts and interest-earning checking accounts for the period covered by the statement.
Wells Fargo's premier relationship package offers a higher level of benefits and a meaningful way to simplify your finances and save money.
An interest-earning PMA Premier Checking account is the foundation of our PMA Package. When you link it to your other eligible Wells Fargo accounts — like savings, CDs (Time Accounts), mortgages, IRAs, and more — you can:
- Save money with premier benefits. Get bonus interest rates, bigger discounts, and fee waivers for many common banking services.
- Save time with easier financial management. With the PMA combined statement and online access, you can easily see your financial picture and information on your linked Wells Fargo accounts.
- Enjoy premier service. The Wells Fargo Premier Banking TeamSM offers superior service access with 24/7 phone support.
Bank anywhere, anytime
With Wells Fargo you get free access to more than 12,500 Wells Fargo ATMs and approximately 6,200 retail banking stores. For even more convenience, you can access your accounts online or by mobile phone.
Common checking account fees
Learn about the common account fees for the PMA Package. View Account Fees (PDF)*
PMA Package monthly service fee
For each month that one of the following requirements in statement-ending balances is met, you’ll avoid the $30 monthly service fee:
- $25,000 or more in qualifying linked bank deposit accounts (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs), or
- $50,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked banking, brokerage (available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC), and credit balances (including 10% of mortgage balances, certain mortgages not eligible)
Minimum opening deposit
Open your PMA Package with only $50. We make it easy to fund your account online.
$50 minimum opening deposit for Wells Fargo store and business banking locations. For Wells Fargo Phone BankSM or Wells Fargo Online® Banking, the minimum opening deposit is $25.
Home equity lines of credit secured by residential real estate located in Connecticut, New York, and Texas are not eligible to be linked for Overdraft Protection.
Surcharges imposed by non-Wells Fargo ATM owners or operators may apply. No Wells Fargo ATM access fee for two non-Wells Fargo ATM cash withdrawals (combined U.S. and international) from your primary checking account within the PMA Package per statement period. Where PMA Package qualifying balances are $250,000 or more, you will (1) have unlimited waived Wells Fargo ATM access fees at non-Wells Fargo ATMs (U.S. and international), (2) be reimbursed for all domestic surcharges, and (3) receive reimbursement for up to five surcharge fees per statement period imposed by other financial institutions if you use a non-Wells Fargo ATM to make a cash withdrawal at an ATM located outside of the U.S.
Certain restrictions, limitations, and fees may apply. Extended Warranty Protection, Price Protection, and Travel Protection Coverage included with the Wells Fargo Visa® Platinum credit card will be terminated if the credit card is no longer linked to the PMA Package. See the Wells Fargo Visa Credit Card Purchase and Trip Protection Benefits Guide for more details.
If you own a qualifying Wells Fargo consumer checking or savings account, or a PMA Package (each a “qualifying deposit account”), you will earn a relationship bonus of 10%, 25%, or 50% on rewards points earned on net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) made on your credit card account. You cannot earn a relationship bonus on points that are earned as either bonus points or as promotional points. Your relationship bonus percentage will be determined based on the type of qualifying deposit account you own. If you own an eligible checking or savings account, you will earn a 10% relationship bonus. If you own the primary checking account in a PMA Package, you will earn either a 25% or 50% relationship bonus, depending on the statement-ending qualifying relationship balances in and type of PMA Package you own. If you own more than one qualifying deposit account, you will earn the most favorable bonus rewards points percentage you qualify for at the time your relationship bonus is calculated. You cannot earn more than one relationship bonus at any time. The relationship bonus, which will be in the form of rewards points, will post to your account in the 13th month after your credit card account was opened and annually on this date thereafter for as long as you maintain your qualifying deposit account. Please see the Wells Fargo Rewards® Program Terms and Conditions for the Wells Fargo Propel World or 365 American Express® Card for details.
It's fast and easy to fund your account with our secure online application. Here's how:
- Transfer from an existing Wells Fargo account.
- Transfer from a non-Wells Fargo account. You'll need your account number and the nine-digit routing number found on your check or deposit slip.
- Credit card.
- Check or money order by mail or in person. You can mail in your check or money order or go to a local banking store after you submit your application.
Based on the number of financial advisors and client assets.