Whether you're just starting to save for retirement or well on your way, we have the tools and calculators to help you each step along the way as your life and the world around you changes.
Get started with Wells Fargo's retirement planning tools and calculators
- Saving Enough for Retirement? – Find out with My Retirement PlanSM.
- Keys to Retirement Success – Watch this short video to find out which two most important drivers of retirement success are completely within your control.
- Small Steps to Retirement Savings – Discover how little changes to your spending can have a big impact on how much you can save for retirement.
- Risk Tolerance Quiz — Determine your investment style and the implications it has on your retirement investments' asset allocation.
- 401(k) Early Withdrawal Costs Calculator — Protect what you have built. Learn the potential consequences of withdrawing cash from your 401(k) from a previous employer.
Saving with IRAs
- Are You Eligible? — See which types of Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) you're eligible for and how much you can contribute.
- Roth IRA Conversion Analyzer – Should you keep your savings in a Traditional IRA, or would a Roth offer more tax benefits? See which makes more sense for you.
- Calculate Your IRA Potential (Flash)† – See how maximizing your IRA contributions can have a big impact on your retirement savings.
Learn about guaranteed income and annuities
Is an Annuity Right for You? — Find out if an annuity may be a good fit for your retirement income or retirement savings needs.
Your Guaranteed Income Needs (Flash)† — Use this calculator to find out if you have enough guaranteed income to cover your essential retirement expenses.
Call us 1-877-493-4727