Whether you're just starting to save for retirement or well on your way, we have the tools and calculators to help you each step along the way as your life and the world around you changes.
Get started with Wells Fargo's retirement planning tools and calculators
- Saving Enough for Retirement? — Find out with My Retirement Plan®.
- Pick up Your Pace — Watch this short video to learn how increasing your retirement savings now can potentially help you in the long run.
- Find Your Balance — Asset allocation can help you achieve goals while managing risk.
- Small Steps to Retirement Savings — Discover how little changes to your spending can have a big impact on how much you can save for retirement.
- 401(k) Early Withdrawal Costs Calculator — Learn the potential consequences of withdrawing cash from your 401(k) from a previous employer.
Saving with IRAs
- IRA Contribution Tool - Check your eligibility to save with an IRA based on IRS rules. See how much you can contribute and get help choosing between a Roth or Traditional, if you’re not sure.
- Roth IRA Conversion Analyzer – Should you keep your savings in a Traditional IRA, or would a Roth offer more tax benefits? See which makes more sense for you.
- Calculate Your IRA Potential (Flash)† – See how maximizing your IRA contributions can have a big impact on your retirement savings.
Learn about guaranteed income and annuities
- Is an Annuity Right for You? — Find out if an annuity may be a good fit for your retirement income or retirement savings needs.
- Your Guaranteed Income Needs (Flash)† — Use this calculator to find out if you have enough guaranteed income to cover your essential retirement expenses.
Call us 1-877-493-4727