Get the debit card alerts that are important to you.
It’s easy to stay informed about activity on your personal and business Wells Fargo Debit Card(s) when you sign up for alerts. You can set up alerts at no extra cost for any of the following types of activity that may occur.
- When a single purchase made with the card exceeds the preset amount.
- When a purchase made over the internet, by phone, or mail order with the card exceeds the preset amount.
- When a purchase made outside the United States with the card exceeds the preset amount.
- When an ATM withdrawal made with the card exceeds the preset amount.
- When an ATM withdrawal made outside the United States exceeds the preset amount on the card.
- When the card is declined.
Suspicious card activity
- When unusual or suspicious activity is detected on the card.
Easy to set up
You choose the specific debit card alerts you want, and if you want to be notified via email, push notification or SMS text. You can add new alerts or change your notification preferences at any time.
How to sign up
Sign on to your Wells Fargo Online account and access Manage Alerts.
Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.