As one of North America’s leading foreign exchange services providers, Wells Fargo has a variety of foreign currency services and solutions for corporate customers. Wells Fargo buys and sells the currencies of more than 100 countries, providing a wide variety of currency solutions.
Wherever your company does business, get payment and collection services that help reduce your cost of moving funds, increase your control over cash flow, and integrate your domestic and international treasury management.
- Wire Transfers – Our wire transfer service and reports set the standard for convenience and quality. Send international wires in more than 125 foreign currencies or U.S. dollars.
- Global ACH – Pay individuals or businesses across Europe, North America, Asia, and the Pacific in their local currencies. Send non-urgent, cost-effective payments around the globe to 40 countries, including the ability to send SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area) payments across Europe from a Wells Fargo London account.
- WellsOne® Commercial Card – The WellsOne Commercial Card provides a total expense management solution for your offices and employees in the U.S. and abroad. This flexible platform supports businesses of all sizes—without adding complexity or time to your financial processes.
- Request for Transfer (RFTs) – Move money out of non-Wells Fargo global accounts through wires.
- Foreign Drafts – Use Foreign Drafts to generate an audit trail, comply with tax requirements, or enhance payee security. Pay individuals or businesses and debit from your Wells Fargo Multicurrency Account (MCA) or USD Demand Deposit Account (DDA). Outsource printing to Wells Fargo or print from your location.
- Payment Manager – Streamline your global payments by sending a file with all payment types. Multiple files can be originated to Wells Fargo from the U.S. or from your international shared service center.
- SWIFT for Corporates – Streamline your back office by routing all payments and other transactions to Wells Fargo through SWIFTNet, SWIFT’s secure and reliable connectivity channel.
Read our Global Focus newsletter to learn more about Managing Payments and discover how to manage and gain control of your global cash.
Whether you have employees or customers regularly traveling abroad or find yourself taking in foreign currency for payments, Wells Fargo has efficient solutions that integrate seamlessly into your existing business processes.
- CurrencyTeller® online application – Add this simple and secure web-based platform that can be customized with your logo to your back office, customer service center, or at point-of-sale. Use CurrencyTeller to instantly calculate rates, order or buy-back foreign currency, and receive prompt delivery.
- Foreign currency cash vault – Speed your cash flow and take advantage of our streamlined processes by depositing your foreign receivables with your U.S. Dollar transactions, for processing at one of Wells Fargo’s three specialized foreign currency cash vault locations.
- Dedicated customer service center – Call our foreign currency call center and receive prompt and knowledgeable assistance with banknote orders, support, and guidance.
All of our products and services include consultative, one-on-one service from our experienced foreign currency specialists, who take the time to understand your needs and recommend a customized approach.
We can provide you with the expertise, technology, and operational support to offer your customers a full suite of online FX services. Our flexible online applications and integration tools can help you facilitate foreign exchange and global cash management transactions.
- WellsXchangeSM – a flexible web-service API that can fully automate your FX processes
- FX SWIFTSM – a collection of FX transaction messages including execution and confirmation
- Payment Manager® – a host-to-host processing service for bulk files of domestic and international ACH and wire payments
- Foreign Exchange Online – an intuitive solution that makes it easy to request live market rates, create transactions, and view comprehensive reporting on all your foreign exchange activities
- WATS FX ProfessionalSM – a high-performance platform that provides an electronic competitive advantage for all your sophisticated trading demands
- CurrencyTeller® – a white-label tool for foreign currency providers and processors
Manage currency risk and protect profits by using foreign exchange hedging products to stay ahead of fluctuating currency markets.
Hedge foreign exchange risk in a wide range of foreign currencies, and implement customized strategies to help safeguard and strengthen your business.
- Forward contracts – “Lock-in” foreign exchange rates for the exchange of currencies on a future date to protect profit margins.
- Currency options and option strategies – Tailor a customized currency hedging strategy that fits your risk mitigation needs. Option strategies can often be structured with little or no upfront payment.
- Non-deliverable forwards – Hedge foreign exchange risk in markets for which standard delivery of a currency is not available.
Learn about how we can help mitigate foreign currency risk with targeted strategies.
2016 Momentum magazineExplore current challenges, risks, and opportunities facing global financial institutions
- Learn about foreign currency exchange services for consumers.
- Wells Fargo does not have offices outside of the U.S. that provide services to retail or small business customers. For assistance with your accounts when traveling internationally, refer to our international access codes for phone numbers, or visit our travel resource center.