Thank you for your interest in doing business with Wells Fargo. To be considered as a potential supplier, please complete an online supplier profile.
We will review your supplier profile for future sourcing/bid selection processes for various products and services.
Submit a supplier profile
Supplier profiles are periodically reviewed to establish initial eligibility and invite potential suppliers to participate in future sourcing/bid selection processes for various products and services. Review the following required information to complete and submit your online supplier profile.
- General information – supplier data, corporate headquarters, contact information
- Company and commodities information – company and commodity information, company description, list of facilities, annual sales, UNSPSC, NAICS, commodity codes
- Diversity information* – diversity classification details, current certification documentation
- Business experience/references – company experience, current clients, banking references
- Extended company profile – additional certifications and documents
*Note: If your company is diverse, please include a current copy of your diverse certification(s) with your online profile.
Completing and submitting a supplier profile:
A complete supplier profile doesn’t guarantee that your company will receive a request to participate in a sourcing/bid selection process with Wells Fargo, and doesn’t imply that your company has any type of preferred supplier relationship with Wells Fargo, either now or in the future.
Competitive sourcing and procurement
Wells Fargo’s Supply Chain Management and Corporate Properties organizations are responsible for ensuring that we source and procure products and services from quality suppliers who can meet our needs related to cost, quality, delivery, innovation, and business strategy. It is important to us that all our agreements are competitively sourced and beneficial for all concerned parties.
We evaluate a broad range of criteria to identify and source our suppliers, which typically include the following:
- Supplier capabilities, past performance, management, and expertise
- Quality standards
- Competitive pricing
- Delivery schedules
- Technology capabilities and infrastructure
- Financial stability and tax status
- Insurance requirements
- Region of operations (scale)
Accommodations for suppliers with disabilities
If you need accessibility assistance or to request an accommodation to register your company, please contact our Procurement Customer Support.
- By phone. Call 1-800-933-9360, Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 5:00 pm Pacific. If you call after hours, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call within 1-2 business days.
- By email. Send an email to email@example.com. We will respond to your email within 1-2 business days.
Note: These dedicated telephone and email options are reserved for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation to complete the supplier registration.