Wells Fargo has been recognized as the best bank service provider of international remittances.
With the Wells Fargo ExpressSend Service, you can send money from your eligible Wells Fargo checking or savings accounts, or send cash to your family or friends (beneficiaries), in South America, at the following Remittance Network Members:
- Colombia – BBVA Colombia*, Bancolombia, Banco Davivienda*
- Ecuador – Banco de Guayaquil, Banco del Austro, PRODUBANCO*
- Peru – BBVA Banco Continental*, Banco de Crédito del Perú, Interbank
* To cash only
To learn more about the transfer limits to each Remittance Network Member, visit ExpressSend transfer limits.
- Fees and exchange rates may vary by country, remittance network member, funding method, the amount sent, or a combination of any or all of the above.
- Take advantage of discounted transfer fees by opening an eligible Wells Fargo Checking Package®.
- Estimate how much it will cost to send money to your family and friends around the world with the ExpressSend Remittance Cost Estimator.
Colombia – U.S. Dollars to Colombian Pesos
Ecuador, Peru – U.S. Dollars to U.S. Dollars
Estimate how much it will cost to send money to your family and friends around the world with the ExpressSend Remittance Cost Estimator.
Step 1 – Talk to your Wells Fargo banker, or call today, to learn about the options available and select the one that best fits your needs.
Step 2 – Tell us who should receive the money (beneficiary), how you want to send the money (from account or from cash), and how you want your beneficiary to receive the money (cash pick-up or deposit to your beneficiary’s account).
Step 3 – We’ll establish the transfer details to ensure your money is sent quickly and safely. The first remittance transfer for each ExpressSend Service Agreement must be completed in person at a Wells Fargo store. Cash-based remittance transfers can only be initiated at a Wells Fargo store.
You must provide the beneficiary’s name and physical address in the country to which funds are being sent. No post office box addresses can be accepted.
Need more information? Read our frequently asked questions.