I forgot my password
For your security, we do not email or present you with your current password, but it's easy to create a new password online. Enter the required information and we’ll display your username and ask you to enter a new password.
I forgot my username
We can remind you what your username is. Enter your Social Security number and your password, and we will display it for you.
Still having trouble signing on? Don’t worry, we can help. Just select your situation below and we’ll walk you through the steps.
My password has been disabled.
For your protection, if you - or someone trying to access your accounts - enter an incorrect password three times, we disable your password. Follow these easy steps to sign on:
- Go to Password Help and enter your username or Social Security number and one of your Wells Fargo account/loan numbers (your credit card number is acceptable) or your ATM/debit card number.
- Enter your ATM or debit card Personal Identification Number (PIN), credit card information, or ZIP code.
- We'll display your username and ask you to enter a new password.
I have a temporary password.
If you received a temporary password, simply sign on with your username and temporary password. You will then be prompted to create a new password.
I want to change my username or password.
It's a good idea to change your password on a regular basis. If you know your username and password and want to change them, sign on, click on the Account Services tab, select either Change Password or Change Username, and follow the instructions.
I signed up over the phone or in a Wells Fargo store and need a username and password.
You can create a username and password online now:
- Go to Password Help.
- Enter your Social Security number and one of your Wells Fargo account/loan numbers or your ATM/debit card number.
- Enter additional information as requested.
- Accept the E-Sign Consent and agree to the terms of the Online Access Agreement.
- Create a username and password.