Wells Fargo can help you with the complex process of defeasing a CMBS loan. Our defeasance services allow you to obtain the release of commercial real estate collateral for an existing loan. We understand CMBS industry requirements, and have significant experience representing defeasing borrowers in portfolio transactions involving multiple servicers, New York- style mortgage assignment documents, and rating agency transactions.
Our clients include:
- Individual borrowers
- Institutional investors
- Financial institutions
- Investment banks
- Third-party investment groups
The Wells Fargo advantage
- Experience — We have closed more than $15 billion in defeasance transactions since 2004.
- Low third-party costs — Our strong third-party relationships and industry contacts usually allow us to negotiate lower third-party fees, and we pass those savings on to you.
- Free quotes — We offer free quotes based on real-time pricing.
- Relationship-oriented — We take the time to understand your needs and objectives so we can effectively serve you now, and over time.
- Responsive — We focus on providing you with personal, responsive service to ensure we address your questions throughout the complex defeasance process.
Additional services for CMBS lenders and servicers
- Asset management
- Ordering appraisals
- Investor reporting
- Loan processing
- Compliance/quality control
- Custodial services
For more information, please call us at 866-734-5757 or email us at email@example.com.