To support public, charitable, educational, or welfare organizations located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
Arts, culture, and humanities
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
The Rebecca Hart Swartzlander Trust is dedicated to making grants to qualified organizations located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania which support public, charitable, educational, or welfare causes.
- Organizations must be located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applications must be submitted through the online grant application form or alternative accessible application designed for assistive technology users.
Preference may be given to requests from the following:
- Regional Branches of the American Red Cross
- American Legion
- Boy Scouts of America
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- Women’s organizations engaged in work for welfare or community betterment.
Average grant size: $3,000 to $7,000
Average number of grants per year: 4
Application period and deadlines
Applications must be submitted by September 30 to be reviewed at the annual grant meeting that occurs in October.
Applicants will receive an automated email confirming their submission.
Required agreements and reports
Except as otherwise specified when a grant is awarded, a progress report must be submitted within 6 months after receiving funds.
About the Foundation
The Rebecca Hart Swartzlander Trust was established under the Last Will and Testament of Mrs. Swartzlander. Her desire was to make a meaningful contribution to her native community of Doylestown, Pennsylvania.