To support organizations located in Middlesex County, New Jersey that provide services for senior citizens, benefit children in health and educational needs, and promote public health projects.
Middlesex County, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
The Sidney J. Harris Trust awards grants to organizations located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Eligible candidates should have programs specifically for the following:
- To benefit religious institutions or other charitable organizations that provide services for senior citizens
- To benefit children in health and educational needs
- To promote public health projects
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applications must be submitted through the online grant application form or alternative accessible application designed for assistive technology users.
- Organizations must be located in Middlesex County, New Jersey.
Average grant size: $10,000 to $20,000
Average number of grants per year: 6
Application period and deadlines
Applications are accepted year-round. Applications must be submitted by January 8 to be reviewed at the annual grant meeting that occurs in March.
Applicants will receive an automated email confirming their submission.
Required agreements and reports
Except as otherwise specified when a grant is awarded, a progress report must be submitted within 6 months after receiving funds.
About the Foundation
The Sidney J. Harris Trust was established under the Last Will and Testament of Mr. Harris. His desire was to support organizations located in his native community of Middlesex County, New Jersey. Mr. Harris passed away in 1986, and the trust has been making grants since 1988.