Why are you getting this notice?
When you enrolled in Wells Fargo Online®, Wells Fargo Business Online®, or created access to the online services through Wells Fargo Mobile® or Wells Fargo Advisors, you reviewed and accepted our Online Access Agreement (OAA), which governs your use of our online and mobile products and services. We will be revising the OAA to reflect service changes and to remove outdated information.
Do you need to do anything?
No, you don’t need to take any action. This notice is simply to let you know that certain terms in the OAA will be updated. Your continued use of the Service will be your acceptance to these updated terms. Please review the Online Access Agreement and only continue to use the Service if you agree to all terms.
Which changes may impact or benefit you the most?
We have provided below a summary of the updates that may impact you. For more details, read the full Online Access Agreement.
Summary of Changes to the OAA
- The terms and conditions associated with Predictive Banking (Section 13) and Complaints and Feedback when Communicating with Us (Section 17(b)) have been included.
- Removed references to Health Savings Account throughout the agreement.
- Updated Bill Pay content to remove reference to separate enrollment in Section 6.
- Added clarification in Section 10 with use of Cardless ATM and the length of time to investigate a complaint or question.
- Updated the description and content with using and terminating Alerts in Section 12.
- Added content associated with delivery preference of Statement and Documents, and updated the requirements of notifying us of a valid email address in respect to Statements and Documents in Section 14.
- Updated the name change to Portfolio by Wells Fargo in Section 14(f).
- Updated to better describe the requirements for Notices and Communication with Electronic Delivery in Section 24.
- Various updates to Section references were made throughout the Agreement.
Summary of Changes to Wells Fargo SurePay Service Addendum to OAA
Effective June 24, 2017, the Wells Fargo SurePay Service Addendum to the Wells Fargo Online Access Agreement has been revised to replace the Wells Fargo SurePay name with Zelle, make corrections, and add new provisions, such as the Zelle Network’s disclaimer of warranties, limitations of liability and indemnification. View the new Zelle Transfer Service Addendum for more details. When you make transfer transaction using Zelle, you agree to the Zelle Transfer Service Addendum.
When do these changes go into effect?
For new and existing online customers, the OAA changes are effective September 15, 2017 and the Wells Fargo SurePay Service Addendum Changes are effective June 24, 2017. Your continued use of Wells Fargo Online, Wells Fargo Business Online, Wells Fargo Mobile or Wells Fargo Advisors online services, constitutes your agreement to these changes.