Strengthen your business with effective merchant solutions
For retail and online vendors, a smooth transaction experience – from point-of-sale through reconciliation – can give you a real competitive advantage. Whether you’re a mid-sized business that handles high volumes of credit card transactions, or an e-commerce veteran with a fully automated workflow, Wells Fargo can help you streamline your purchase and reconciliation processes.
The Wells Fargo advantage
Built on our extensive experience in the merchant payments business, our suite of effective retail and online services can help you:
- Increase your revenues and satisfy customers by accepting multiple payment options
- Reduce fraud losses
- Access critical data quickly
- Save time and reduce processing costs
- Expand sales globally
You can completely automate your retail receivables with:
- One in-store machine, equipped with signature capture pad and built in high-speed thermal printer, which lets you authorize and settle credit and debit cards and checks.
- Speedy electronic check authorization that converts paper checks to electronic transactions at point-of-sale to help you improve cash flow, make fast payments, and reduce bank fees.
Expand your payment options and strengthen management controls with state-of-the-art e-commerce and information reporting services that let you:
- Improve transaction processing with proven fraud and risk management services that detect suspect activity in real time and approve an average of 96 percent of all online purchasers
- Process credit and debit card, eCheck/ACH, and international payments
- Receive most funds in your Wells Fargo business checking account in just one day
- Better manage transaction processing with online reporting that provides extensive merchant bankcard account information including batch, card holder, and transfer data
- Reduce costs with electronic chargeback presentment and an identifier service that tracks transactions through their entire lifecycle
To get the specific information you need, contact us.