Provide relocation assistance to your employees, as well as access to valuable financial products and services, by working with Wells Fargo.
Provide your employees with a complete suite of banking, home financing, and educational financial services, at no cost to your company. We can help your employees simplify their finances and achieve their financial goals with convenient services and knowledgeable support — all accessible online, by phone, or in person. Our products and services include the Wells Fargo At WorkSM program, The Employee Mortgage Program®, and Wells Fargo Student Loans.
Exclusive Benefits for Employees
With the Wells Fargo At Work program, you can deliver a range of special benefits, discounts, conveniences, and services to your employees – at no cost to you.
Help your employees with their homeownership goals. Wells Fargo provides a wide range of home financing programs and services, with mortgage and payment options for almost every life stage and budget. Employees can obtain information and knowledgeable support online, by phone, and in person.
When it comes to financing education, we offer your employees a variety of private student loans to fit the needs of nearly every student. Our private loans feature competitive interest rates and little or no fees. We also offer resources to help your employees plan for college.
More than 900 companies and organizations, including the majority of the Fortune 500 companies, conduct employee relocation business with us. Be confident that transferring employees are working with a responsible lending leader committed to helping homebuyers to make informed decisions.
With more than 30 years of relocation experience, The Relocation Mortgage Program provides convenient, cost-effective services that increase your program’s efficiency and minimize costs to your company and to relocating employees.
Benefits for your transferees
- Information and education. We can help transferees make informed relocation home financing decisions, as well as plan for their moves.
- Mortgage preapproval. We provide preapproval letters and help transferees estimate what they can spend to help them work efficiently with REALTORS® and selling agents.
- Industry-leading customer service. We can work with your transferees online, over the phone, and face to face at more than 2,000 mortgage locations across the country.
- A variety of mortgage options. Our products encompass conventional, FHA and VA programs, as well as fixed and adjustable interest rates.
- Convenient payment options. Our flexible payment options can help transferees budget more easily with automatic withdrawals timed to match employee pay cycles. And Wells Fargo Online® provides access to mortgage and other Wells Fargo accounts.
- Ongoing customer support. We stay with transferees for the life of their loan, ready to support them with our experienced customer service team and a suite of tools for easy mortgage management.
Benefits for your company
- Benchmarking and measurement of applications, fundings, and service scores to help you understand the program’s success
- Timely updates on industry and legislative changes as well as semi-annual activity reviews and periodic reporting on relocation program activity
- Consultation on policy, trends, and cost containment options to help keep your program current and economical
- Ease of administration by working in coordination with all of your resources
Are you a homebuyer looking for a relocation mortgage?
Provide your employees with purchasing and refinancing options that help them reach their personal goals through homeownership — at no cost to your company. The Employee Mortgage Program provides a wide range of home financing programs and services, with mortgage and payment options for almost every life stage and budget.
- A dedicated team of home mortgage consultants, ready to work with your employees throughout the homebuying or refinancing process.
- Competitive rates and fees.
- Convenient online information, account access, and payment tools.
- Customer support by phone, mail, online, and in person at more than 2,000 mortgage locations nationwide.