Provide relocation assistance to your employees, as well as access to valuable financial products and services, by working with Wells Fargo.
Provide your employees with a complete suite of banking, home financing, and educational financial services, at no cost to your company. We can help your employees simplify their finances and achieve their financial goals with convenient services and knowledgeable support — all accessible online, by phone, or in person.
Exclusive Benefits for Employees
With the Wells Fargo At Work program, your company can support your employees’ financial health with money-management tools, engaging workshops, services, and conveniences — working together to help keep their financial goals on track — offered at no cost to your company.
Whatever their life stage and budget, through the Corporate Mortgage Benefit Program, we have home financing and payment options to fit a variety of your employees’ situations. Online tools, like our payment calculator and educational videos, can help them get started.
Whether they’re heading off to college, pursuing a graduate degree, or finished with school and repaying their private student loans, we’re here to help your employees make sense of all their options and navigate their way through the planning process.
More than 800 companies and organizations, including the majority of the Fortune 500 companies, conduct employee relocation business with us. Be confident that transferring employees are working with a responsible lending leader committed to helping homebuyers to make informed decisions.
With more than 35 years of relocation experience, The Relocation Mortgage Program provides convenient, cost-effective services that increase your program’s efficiency and minimize costs to your company and to relocating employees.
Benefits for your transferees
- Information and education. We can help transferees make informed relocation home financing decisions, as well as plan for their moves.
- Mortgage preapproval. We provide preapproval letters and help transferees estimate what they can spend to help them work efficiently with REALTORS ® and selling agents .
- Industry-leading customer service. We can work with your transferees online, over the phone, and face to face at approximately 1,200 mortgage locations across the country.
- A variety of mortgage options. Our products encompass conventional, FHA and VA programs, as well as fixed and adjustable interest rates.
- Convenient payment options. Our flexible payment options can help transferees budget more easily with automatic withdrawals timed to match employee pay cycles. And Wells Fargo Online® provides access to mortgage and other Wells Fargo accounts.
- Ongoing customer support. We stay with transferees for the life of their loan, ready to support them with our experienced customer service team and a suite of tools for easy mortgage management.
Benefits for your company
- Benchmarking and measurement of applications, fundings, and service scores to help you understand the program’s success
- Timely updates on industry and legislative changes as well as semi-annual activity reviews and periodic reporting on relocation program activity
- Consultation on policy, trends, and cost containment options to help keep your program current and economical
- Ease of administration by working in coordination with all of your resources
Are you a homebuyer looking for a relocation mortgage?
Provide your employees with even more benefits, including special home financing benefits through the Corporate Mortgage Benefit Program. The program is quick and easy to set up, and once set up, there’s nothing more you need to do. We’ll provide easy-to-understand communications for you to share with your employees. Then, we’ll work directly with them to help them understand their home financing options, and provide ongoing support every step of the way to help them become successful homeowners.
- Personal support, education, and tools your employees need to confidently plan for and move through the home financing process.
- Competitive rates and fees on a variety of home financing products and programs.
- Your employees can work with us where and how they like — in person, over the phone, or on-the-go.