Online Statements is a free feature of Wells Fargo Business Online® that allows you to view, print, and download up to seven years of statements — anywhere and anytime you access the Internet.
Online Statements benefits
- Receive your statements before paper statements are even mailed.
- Online Statements look and function just like paper statements; use them for record-keeping, tax documentation and more.
- Reduce potential fraud and identity theft that comes with paper delivery.
How Online Statements work
View and access your statements with ease:
- Receive automatic email notifications when your Online Statements are available.
- Online Statements are saved as PDFs, which you can access, save, and print as needed.
- Online Statements are available for many business and personal accounts, including: checking, savings, credit cards, home mortgages, loans and lines of credit, brokerage, trust and managed investments and more.
Eliminate paper statements
You must be a Wells Fargo Business Online customer to receive and view your statement online. Online Statements are automatically available for most accounts. If you are still receiving paper statements and would like to switch to online only statements, follow these steps:
- Sign on to Wells Fargo Business Online
- Access Manage Delivery Preferences through Profile and Settings in the More menu.
Not a Wells Fargo Business Online customer? Learn more about the many benefits or enroll today.
Note: Signing up for Wells Fargo Business Online only statements automatically discontinues paper statements for most accounts — switch back to paper anytime!
Read our frequently asked questions for more details.
Online Statements require a computer with internet access. The length of Online Statement storage varies depending on the product: up to 24 months for credit cards, home equity and personal loans and lines of credit, home mortgage loans, and student loans; and up to 7 years for deposit accounts and trust and managed investment accounts. The amount of time which the specific product statements are available online is indicated on the 'Statements and Documents' page when viewing your Online Statements. Online Statements require Adobe® Acrobat Reader® 4.05 version or greater.
* You need Adobe®
to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader
For credit products, you do not need to enroll for Online Statement Delivery to view Online Statements.
We will discontinue paper statements for most checking and savings accounts when you sign up for Online Statements (online only).
Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Brokerage products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and is intended only for United States residents. WellsTrade® brokerage accounts are offered through WFCS.
Wells Fargo Insurance, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) is a licensed agency that represents — and is compensated by — the insurer based on the amount of insurance sold.
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank affiliate
- May lose value