Business Bill Pay lets you pay any company or individual in the U.S. from your business or personal accounts. Save time and money by paying your bills online—it's secure, fast, and easy.
What You Can Do
Pay Invoices and Bills Anytime, Anywhere
- Make payments of up to $50,000 from your business or personal checking accounts, $10,000 from your eligible Wells Fargo business credit card, and $25,000 from your BusinessLine® accounts.
- Schedule payments in advance, even for recurring expenses such as rent or equipment leases.
- Run customized reports to track spending.
- Pay bills, view or cancel pending payments from your Mobile device! Learn More
Receive and View Bills The Easy Way—Online
- Choose to receive and view online versions of your bills from select vendors such as phone, utility, insurance and more. Learn more about eBills.
- Receive email alerts to manage your payments.
- Reduce the number of paper checks by using secure electronic payments.
- Make payments online with confidence with Wells Fargo's Payment Guarantee—ensure that your payment always arrive when you schedule them.
- With our Online Security Guarantee, we guarantee that you will be covered for 100% of the funds in your Wells Fargo account in the unlikely event that someone you haven't authorized removes those funds through Wells Fargo Business Online®. You are responsible for protecting your password and account information and for providing prompt notification of an unauthorized transaction.
Discover How Easy It Is
Take a tour of Business Bill Pay .
Business Bill Pay is free of monthly service fees. Charges may apply for Wells Fargo Same Day Payments ServiceSM. Please refer to the Online Access Agreement for fees associated with our online services. Account fees (e.g. monthly service, overdraft) may apply to the Funding Account. For more information on the account fees, please refer to the account agreement you received when you opened your account.
What You Need To Enroll
- A Wells Fargo business checking account
- A valid email address
How to Enroll
Already a Wells Fargo Business Online customer? Simply sign on to access online banking.
Pay employees by direct deposit (compare payroll solutions) and make electronic payments to vendors as fast as the next business day—anywhere in the U.S.