10. Why are my responses being sent to Messages & Alerts? Why can’t responses be sent to my email address?
1. What is Messages & Alerts?Messages & Alerts is a service offered to all Wells Fargo Business Online® Banking customers. Here’s where you’ll typically find answers to questions you’ve emailed us about your accounts. When you’re in your online session, click on the Messages & Alerts link or button on the Account Summary, Account Activity, or Account Services pages. You’ll see your messages listed. Select a subject line to read the entire message. Messages & Alerts is secure and, of course, your information will be kept confidential.Back to Top
2. Do I need to sign up for Messages & Alerts service?No, you are not required to sign up for this feature. You can access the secure inbox for your messages by clicking on the Messages & Alerts link from the Account Summary or Account Services pages. This will automatically create an inbox so you can send and receive messages.Back to Top
3. Does Messages & Alerts cost anything?No. This service is free to all Wells Fargo Business Online Banking customers.Back to Top
4. Where is Messages & Alerts located?Messages & Alerts can be found in your secure, online banking session on the Account Summary and Account Services pages.Back to Top
5. What types of messages will I receive in Messages & Alerts?When you send an inquiry during a secure Wells Fargo Business Online Banking session, check Messages & Alerts for our reply. We will also send a notification to your email address when a message has been delivered to your message center.
In the future, as we continue to develop this service, you’ll be able to sign up to have specific alerts — based on the previous business day’s account activity — sent to you for your eligible checking, savings, and credit card accounts.Back to Top
6. What kind of turn-around time can I expect on my message?Wells Fargo makes every attempt to respond to our customers within 24 hours of receiving your message.Back to Top
7. How long do messages stay in Messages & Alerts?A message will stay in Messages & Alerts until its expiration date or until you delete the message. Just select Messages & Alerts whenever you sign on to Wells Fargo Business Online Banking in order to see if you have new messages. To save a message for longer than the expiration date, you can print out the detail page of your message and file it, or copy and paste the text into a word processing document, which you can save in a folder on your computer.Back to Top
8. Why can’t all replies be sent to Messages & Alerts?Messages & Alerts is a new feature of Wells Fargo Business Online Banking, which can be used for responses to many of your inquiries. Although some responses are not currently being sent to Messages & Alerts, we will be expanding the capability of this feature in the future. Back to Top
9. How do I reply to messages from Messages & Alerts?After opening the message, you can click the Reply button to send a message back to Wells Fargo through your secure online banking session.Back to Top
10. Why are my responses being sent to Messages & Alerts? Why can’t responses be sent to my email address?Messages & Alerts is the most reliable, secure way for you to receive messages from Wells Fargo. Messages are accessed through your online banking session, which ensures that any information sent to you cannot be viewed by anyone else.Back to Top
11. Why do I receive an alert notification to my external email?When Wells Fargo responds to your inquiry, we send a notification to your external email address to alert you that our reply is ready for your viewing. Click on the provided link and log on to your online banking. With a successful log on, you will be taken directly to our reply in Messages & Alerts.Back to Top
12. I haven’t received any email notifications. What should I do?Check that we have the correct email address on file for you. From your online banking session, go to Account Services and select Add/Change Email Address.Back to Top