Wells Fargo Private Mortgage Banking is committed to serving homebuyers with complex income or asset management situations. And our strong partnership with Wealth Management helps align your homeownership and overall wealth management goals.
Dedicated service, personalized attention
- Dedicated sales team with credit insight to work with you from application through closing
- Competitive financing options for primary, second, vacation, and investment properties
- Post-closing amenities including a dedicated customer service line
- Local market experience to help you find options that complement your wealth-building strategies
Competitive jumbo financing options
Our unparalleled variety of products provides options for your needs and our excellent service ensures the complete satisfaction you expect and deserve.
- Relationship-based pricing, including special interest rate discounts for eligible new or existing Wells Fargo consumer bank account customers.
- Recast feature allows customers to "reamortize" their loan after making a large principal payment.
- Cash purchase options allow buyers to purchase with cash up-front and apply for a mortgage within 90 days of purchase.
- 10.01% down payment financing options with no mortgage insurance requirement.
Service, strength, and flexibility
- Superior customer service with a personal touch — and that's made us #1 in jumbo lending.
- Dedicated underwriting and support teams focused on serving your needs.
The home loan process just got better
Once you've applied, use yourLoanTrackerSM to complete important tasks and check your loan's progress — any day or time, from any computer, smartphone, or tablet. yourLoanTracker is not available with all loans; talk to a Private Mortgage Banker for details.
Enjoy the power of teamwork, with a focus on you.
When you want your home financing to be part of your wealth management plan, you can rely on the teamwork of Wells Fargo Private Mortgage Banking and Wells Fargo Wealth Management.
Your Private Mortgage Banker will develop home financing options that are right for you. Working together with your Relationship Manager, they will provide solutions to help you achieve your financial goals.
For more information, visit The Private Bank.