Get near real-time, informative alerts via text or email. Credit card alerts are free from Wells Fargo. However, your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
How can credit card alerts help you?
- Keep your account secure: Get notified when certain transactions occur such as purchases made outside the country, or when Wells Fargo detects unusual activity on your card.
- Stay on top of your finances: Monitor your total daily spending with quick text notifications.
- Budget better: Track purchases with preset amounts that you choose.
What types of credit card alerts are available?
Get notifications by email or text messages for a variety of transaction types including:
- Declined transactions
- Purchases at a gas station
- Foreign transactions
- Cash advances at ATMs
- Online, phone, or mail purchases
- Purchases exceeding a set amount, and more
- Suspicious card activity text alerts
Update your preferences
Add and remove types of alerts, modify your notification preferences, update your phone number, and more — anytime you like.
Ready to get started? Sign on to set up your alerts.