How do I enroll in Online Banking and Bill Pay with Quicken®?
- New Quicken enrollments are not currently available through Wells Fargo Online®. Please contact us at 1-800-956-4442 for more information. You may download your account data using Web Connect available via Download Account Activity on the Account Summary Account Activity page.
What software version do I need to enroll in Online Banking and Bill Pay with Quicken®?
New Quicken enrollments are not currently available through Wells Fargo Online®. Please contact us at 1-800-956-4442 for more information. You may download your account data using Web Connect available via Download Account Activity on the Account Summary Account Activity page.
Is there a charge to access my accounts and/or use Bill Pay with Quicken?
- Online Banking with Quicken costs $9.95 per month.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay with Quicken costs $14.95 per month.
Can I pay my Wells Fargo credit card bill with Quicken?
Yes. You can pay your Wells Fargo credit card bill two ways:
- Set up the credit card as a payee for Bill Pay, or
- Transfer money online from your checking account to your credit card account.
What accounts can I use to pay my bills?
To use Bill Pay with Quicken, you must designate one of your Wells Fargo checking accounts to be charged for Bill Pay fees and to fund payments.
How much transaction history will I see when I download my account history with Quicken®?
For all accounts except for credit card accounts, you'll be able to see up to 90 days of previous account history with each download. You should download your transactions at least once every 90 days. If the last time you logged into the bank was more than 90 days ago, you should refer to your paper statements and enter the missing transaction information manually.
For credit card accounts, you’ll be able to see up to 60 days of previous account history with each download. You should download your credit card transactions at least once every 60 days. If the last time you downloaded your credit card transactions was more than 60 days ago, you should refer to your paper statements and enter the missing transaction information manually.
What's the cutoff time for scheduling transfers and bill payments?
Transfer cutoff times are:
- 8:00 pm Pacific Time for accounts in all states except Indiana and Ohio.
- If the "Transfer From" or "Transfer To" account is in Indiana or Ohio, the transfer cutoff time is 6:30 pm Pacific Time.
Transfers made after the cutoff time will be posted to your account on the next business day.
How far in advance should I schedule bill payments with Quicken?
When making a bill payment with Quicken from a Wells Fargo account, you should schedule your payment at least four business days before you want your payee to receive payment. To schedule a payment, enter the date you want the payee to receive your payment. This is the same date that funds will be withdrawn from your account.
How do I download my brokerage account activity from Wells Fargo Online into Quicken?
To download investment transactions, positions, and balances from Wells Fargo Online to Quicken:
- Sign on to Wells Fargo Online®
- Select your brokerage account.
- Select the Balances, Positions, History, or Statements & Records tab.
- Click on the Download Account Activity link under the Related Links section.
- To automatically download account activity, select Intuit Quicken® QFX.
- To manually enter account activity, select Comma Delimited (.csv, Spreadsheet).
How do I deactivate a closed account from my service?
To deactivate a closed account in Quicken:
- Within your software, click on Tools and select Account List.
- Select the account for which you want to deactivate online services and then click Edit Details at the top of the window.
- Click the Online Services tab from the Account Details window.
- Click Remove from One Step Update next to the service that you want to deactivate.
- Click Yes to disable.
How do I cancel my Quicken service?
To cancel your Quicken service you will need to contact a Wells Fargo Bank Online Customer Service representative at 1-800-956-4442. We are available 5:00 am to 9:00 pm Pacific Time, Sunday through Saturday.
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank
- May Lose Value