- Banco Santander
- Grupo FAMSA*
- Telecomm Telégrafos*
- Farmacias Guadalajara*
- Bodega Aurrera*
* Cash pick-up remittances only
To learn more about the transfer limits to each Remittance Network Member, visit ExpressSend transfer limits.
- Fees and exchange rates may vary by remittance network member, and/or the amount sent.
- Estimate how much it will cost to send money to your family and friends with the ExpressSend Remittance Cost Estimator.
Mexico – U.S. Dollars to Mexican Pesos
Estimate how much it will cost to send money to your family and friends around the world with the ExpressSend Remittance Cost Estimator.
Step 1 – Contact us. Talk to your Wells Fargo banker, or call today, to learn about the options available and select the one that best fits your needs.
Step 2 – Provide your beneficiary's information. Tell us who should receive the money (beneficiary) and how you want your beneficiary to receive the money (cash pick-up or deposit to your beneficiary’s account).
Step 3 – Send your first transfer. We’ll establish the transfer details to ensure your money is sent quickly and safely. The first remittance you send under each service agreement must be initiated in person at a Wells Fargo branch. Subsequent Remittances may be initiated at a Wells Fargo branch, by calling the Wells Fargo Phone Bank, or through Wells Fargo Online® at wellsfargo.com.
When completing the ExpressSend Service Agreement, you must provide:
- The name, address, and telephone number of your beneficiary, and the Remittance Network Member(s) to which your funds should be sent.
- Your beneficiary’s full physical address, which must be located in the country to which your remittance is being sent. Post office box addresses are not allowed.
- Your beneficiary’s telephone number, which must either be a number in the country to which your remittance is to be sent or a U.S. telephone number. You must also indicate whether the number is a mobile line or land-based line.
We will be unable to establish your Service Agreement if you do not provide this information.
Need more information? Read our frequently asked questions.