Business Track is a secure online account management and reporting portal for your merchant payment processing account. Get transaction, reconciliation, and dispute information for all of your card payment types including credit, debit, and gift cards.
Key benefits and features
See how The Business Track portal can help you manage and grow your business.
- Access monthly statement information. View your statements online or download them instead of waiting for paper statements to arrive in the mail.
- Develop more effective business strategies. Use ClientLine® Reporting to perform historical and trend analyses of your transactional activity to aid in your business and marketing activities.
- Manage losses and processing costs. With email alerts, get daily funding and chargeback information, quickly resolve chargebacks using Dispute Manager, and more.
- Streamline account reconciliation. Quickly download various types of payment data from ClientLine Reporting for easier analysis.
- Get help with tax reporting. Payments Tax Manager provides you with tax validation and gross reportable sales reports as well as copies of your 1099-K forms.
Choose the right online merchant solution for you.
- ClientLine® Reporting. View monthly account statements and detailed payment processing information through customizable reporting either online or through email.
- Alerts. Receive important, time-sensitive payment reconciliation and dispute information direct to your email address. You select the types of alerts, the frequency, and threshold options that suit your business.
- Dispute Manager. Receive, view, and respond to chargeback disputes and retrieval requests.
- Payments Tax Manager. Get quick and easy access to tax information for your business.
- Data File Manager. Beneficial for higher sales volume merchants, you can generate daily or on-demand raw data files for additional analysis.
Self-service and support tools
Our self-service and support tools will help you manage your merchant account.
- User preferences. Add the applications you prefer to use, remove the ones you don’t use, and update your user profile information.
- Change password. Easily change your password at any time once you’ve signed in.
- Card processing summary. Get a snapshot of your net sales and expenses over a selected seven-day period.
- Personalized interface. View key information for all of the applications you’re currently using.
- Resources. Review helpful links for FAQs, ordering supplies, bank information, and tutorials.
- What’s new. Stay up to date with important product, bank and industry news.
- Contacts. Get quick contact information for various customer service and point-of-sale support teams.