What is Message Center?
Do I need to sign up for Message Center?
Does it cost anything to receive messages and alerts?
Where is Message Center located?
What types of messages and alerts will I receive in Message Center?
You can receive several different types of messages in Message Center:
- When you send an inquiry during a secure Wells Fargo Business Online session, check Message Center for our reply. We will also send a notification to your external email address when a message has been delivered to Message Center.
- If you have subscribed to alerts through the Manage Alerts page for your eligible checking, savings, and credit card accounts, you will get these alerts at both your external email address and Message Center.
- You may also receive important notifications from Wells Fargo in Message Center.
What kind of turn-around time can I expect on my message to a banker?
How long do messages stay in Message Center?
How do I reply to messages from Message Center?
Why are responses sent to Message Center instead of my external email address?
How will I know when there’s a response in my Message Center?
I haven’t received any alerts to my external email address. What should I do?
- First, check your spam or bulk folders. If alerts appear in your spam or bulk folders, please add Wells Fargo to your address book.
- Second, check Message Center to ensure an alert was generated. Alerts are always sent to Message Center in addition to your external email address.
If you see alerts in Message Center (but not in your external email inbox or spam folder), please verify that you provided the correct email address for alert notifications. Access Manage Alerts through the More menu, and select the desired account. Select the alerts you’re subscribed to in order to verify the email address and to make sure all the required fields are completed.