To provide grants to non profit organizations supporting charitable causes in Lehigh County, PA.
Arts, culture, and humanities
Lehigh County, PA
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Grants are made to non-profit organizations making substantial efforts to improve the quality of life in Lehigh County, PA.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applications must be submitted through the online grant application form or alternative accessible application designed for assistive technology users.
The Trust typically does not fund requests for:
- General operating support
- Political activities
- Loans to individuals
- Capital campaigns, building projects
- Fundraising events or dinners
Average grant size: $3,000
Average number of grants per year: 12
Average total giving per year: $35,000
Application period and deadlines
Applications are accepted year-round; however, applications must be submitted by August 1 to be reviewed at the annual grant meeting that occurs each September.
Applicants will receive an automated email confirming their submission.
Required agreements and reports
Except as otherwise specified when a grant is awarded, a progress report must be submitted within 6 months after receiving funds.
About the Foundation
The Ruth P. Seruga Trust was established under the Last Will and Testament of Mrs. Seruga out of her desire to help serve the needs of the citizens of Lehigh County, PA. As a perpetual trust, Mrs. Seruga’s generosity will have a positive impact on the Lehigh Valley community for many years to come.