To support a variety of charitable causes in Brazos County, Texas, with a focus on health, human services and religious purposes.
Grants are limited to Brazos County, Texas.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
The Virginia Krug Groneman and Christian Harold Groneman Charitable Trust awards grants in Brazos County, Texas, with a focus on health, human services and religious purposes.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applications must be submitted through the online grant application form or alternative accessible application designed for assistive technology users.
In accordance with the grantor’s request, priority will be given to the following organizations:
- A&M United Methodist Church of College Station, Texas
- Saint Joseph Regional Health Center of Bryan, Texas
- The Brazos County United Way
- The Brazos Valley Rehabilitation Center
- The Red Cross of Brazos County
- Crestview Methodist Retirement Center, Bryan, Texas
NOTE: If funds are available, grants may be made to other organizations performing significant charitable activities in Brazos County, Texas.
Average grant size: $5,000 to $10,000
Average number of grants per year: 8
Average total giving per year: $30,000
Application period and deadlines
Applications are accepted year-round. Applications must be submitted by July 31 to be reviewed at the annual grant meeting that occurs in September.
Applicants will receive an automated email confirming their submission. Grant decisions are generally communicated by October for applications received by the deadline.
Required agreements and reports
A progress report must be submitted within 6 months after receiving funds.
About the Foundation
The Virginia Krug Groneman and Christian Harold Groneman Charitable Trust was established under the Last Will and Testament of Virginia Krug Groneman dated April 27, 1995. Mrs. Groneman, a resident of College Station, Texas, was born December 11, 1909 and passed away December 15, 1998. Her husband, Christian Harold Groneman, was born May 29, 1906 and passed away September 12, 1992.