Now reporting to Tim Sloan — head of Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Specialized Financial Services and based in San Francisco — are Carlos Evans, head of Eastern Commercial Banking, and Perry Pelos, head of Western Commercial Banking. Evans was Wholesale Banking executive for the former Wachovia Corporation. He is based in Charlotte, N.C. Pelos was executive vice president and area manager for Wells Fargo Commercial Banking’s Central Division. He is based in Minneapolis.
Six divisions comprise Wells Fargo Eastern Commercial Banking. Reporting to Evans are:
- Jim Fitzgerald, Northeast Division (New York, New Jersey Connecticut and Massachusetts). He is based New York City. Fitzgerald was Wachovia Wholesale Banking regional president for the North Atlantic Region (New York through Boston).
- Susanne Svizeny, Pennsylvania and Delaware Division. She is based in Philadelphia. Svizeny was Wachovia Wholesale Banking regional president for Greater Philadelphia, Delaware and southern New Jersey.
- Larry Levy, Mid-Atlantic Division (Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C.). He based in Roanoke, Va. He was commercial chief administrative officer for Wachovia community banking in Western Virginia, Western North Carolina, and Lancaster and York counties in South Carolina.
- Stan Gibson, Carolinas Division (North Carolina and South Carolina). He is based in Columbia, S.C. Gibson was Wachovia Wholesale Banking executive for the Southeast region.
- Howard Halle, Florida Division. He is based in Jacksonville, Fla. Halle was Wachovia Wholesale Banking executive for California, Nevada, and Arizona.
- Paul Kalsbeek, Southern Division (Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Missouri and Mississippi). He is based in St. Louis. Kalsbeek was division manager for the Southeast region of the Wells Fargo Commercial Banking Group.
Nine divisions comprise Wells Fargo Western Commercial Banking. Reporting to Pelos are:
- Bob Chereck continues as head of the Texas Division (Central Texas, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Oklahoma and New Mexico). He is based is Dallas.
- Edmond Lelo continues as head of the Greater Los Angeles Division (Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, San Gabriel, Warner Ranch, and Ventura County in California; Nevada). He is based in Los Angeles.
- Rick Ehrke continues as head of the Southern California Division (Inland Empire, San Diego, Orange County, and South Bay). He is based in Irvine, Calif.
- John Adams continues as head of the Northern California Division (Mt. Diablo, East Bay, Peninsula, Santa Clara and San Francisco) and the Growth Technology and Technology Industry group (Chris Hetterly). He is based in San Francisco.
- John Rindlaub continues as head of the Pacific Northwest Division (Boise, Idaho; Portland and Greater Oregon; Bellevue, Seattle, Tacoma, and Spokane in Washington). He is based in Seattle.
- Rob Yraceburu continues as head of the Central California Division (Bakersfield, Central Coast, Fresno, Kings, Tulare, Mid Valley, North Coast, and Sacramento). He is based in Fresno, Calif.
- Dave Golden named head of the Mountain Division (Arizona, Colorado, and Utah). He was senior manager for Colorado and Utah. Golden is based in Salt Lake City.
- Tim Billerbeck named head of the Central Division (Iowa; Nebraska; Kansas City, Mo.; Midwest Agribusiness, and Beverage and Environmental specialty groups). Billerbeck had managed the Iowa Commercial Banking office. He is based in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Rich Kerbis named head of the Midwest Division (Pittsburgh, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin and Minnesota). He was division manager for the Northeast region of the Wells Fargo Commercial Banking Group. Kerbis is based in Chicago.
Wells Fargo Commercial Banking, which serves middle-market businesses with annual sales from $10 million to $500 million, is the No. 1 financial services provider to middle market businesses in its nationwide retail territory, according to a leading independent research firm.
Wells Fargo and Wachovia earned more A+ ratings than any bank in Phoenix-Hecht’s 2008 Upper Middle Market Quality Index. Also, Ernst & Young’s 2008 U.S. Cash Management Survey ranked the combined Wells Fargo and Wachovia No. 1 in market share in seven categories. In January 2009, Global Finance recently named Wells Fargo as Best Bank for Payments and Collections in North America.
Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company with $1.3 trillion in assets, providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage and consumer finance through more than 11,000 stores, over 12,000 ATMs and the internet (wellsfargo.com) across North America and internationally. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. has the highest credit rating currently given to U.S. banks by Moody’s Investors Service, “Aa1,” and Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, “AA+.”