A Wells Fargo Personal Line of Credit offers the convenience and flexibility to help you meet life’s financial situations. You’ll enjoy easy access to a source of funds for recurring expenses, major life events, large purchases, or even unexpected expenses. Borrow what you need, whenever you need it without having to reapply.
No matter which personal line of credit you apply for, you could get a credit decision in as little as 15 minutes, and access to funds quickly — often within 1–2 business days.
Benefits of a Wells Fargo Personal Line of Credit
- A competitive variable interest rate
- No collateral required
- Line amounts from $3,000 to $100,000
- No cash advance or balance transfer fees
- Low annual fee of $25
- Relationship discounts may be available for customers with qualifying Wells Fargo consumer checking accounts
Get a lower annual percentage rate by securing your line of credit with a Wells Fargo savings or Time Account (CD). Our application is convenient and fast — you can get a quick credit decision and generally access funds within 1–2 business days.
Why get a Time Account (CD)/Savings Secured Line of Credit?
- Balance ups-and-downs in income and expenses without tapping your savings
- Borrow in any increments
- Access a source of funds at a lower interest rate by providing approved collateral (such as a Wells Fargo CD) to secure your line of credit
- Maintain (and continue to earn interest on) a savings or Time Account (CD) while still able to meet borrowing needs