Why are you getting this notice?
When you enrolled in Wells Fargo Online®, Wells Fargo Business Online®, or Wells Fargo Advisors online services, you reviewed and accepted our Online Access Agreement (OAA), which governs your use of our online and mobile products and services. We recently revised the OAA to reflect service changes and to remove outdated information.
Do you need to do anything?
No, you don’t need to take any action. This notice is simply to let you know that certain items in the OAA have been updated. Your continued use of Wells Fargo Online will be your acceptance to these updated terms. Please review the Online Access Agreement and only continue to use the Service if you agree to all terms.
Which changes may impact or benefit you the most?
We have provided a summary of changes that may impact you the most below. For more details, read the full Online Access Agreement.
The Online Access Agreement has been rewritten to improve readability, ease of understanding, and access to information governing your online and mobile relationship with Wells Fargo.
Summary of Changes
- Many of the acknowledgements and agreements are now grouped together at the end of certain sections for quick reference.
- We have updated our Definitions with the following changes:
- Authorized Signer was added to help further describe persons who have the authority to conduct transactions on certain business accounts.
- Handheld Device was renamed as Mobile Device to include new personal electronics, such as wearables.
- Added clarification regarding the responsibilities of Owners in Subsection 2(b) and Subsection 2(d) when they appoint Delegates to view and/or transact via the Service.
- Digital Bill Pay (Section 6) was updated to reflect the elimination of the monthly service fees for Bill Pay.
- Wells Fargo eBills (Section 7), Online Statements and Documents (Section 11), and Using Financial Management Software (Section 12) were updated to better describe the requirements for using the Services.
- Termination provisions for the Service were made consistent throughout the Agreement.
- Various updates to service center contact numbers were made throughout the Agreement.
When do these changes go into effect?
For new online customers, these changes are effective as of June 23, 2015.
For existing online customers, these changes become effective after we notify you of these updates by email, U.S. Mail, or in your account statement. Your continued use of Wells Fargo Online, Wells Fargo Business Online, Wells Fargo Mobile Banking, or Wells Fargo Advisors online services, constitutes your agreement to these changes.