Why are you getting this notice?
When you enrolled in Wells Fargo Online®, Wells Fargo Business Online®, or created access to the online services through Wells Fargo Mobile® or Wells Fargo Advisors, you reviewed and accepted our Online Access Agreement (OAA), which governs your use of our online and mobile products and services. We will be revising the OAA to reflect service changes and to remove outdated information.
Do you need to do anything?
No, you don’t need to take any action. This notice is simply to let you know that certain terms in the OAA will be updated. Your continued use of the Service will be your acceptance to these updated terms. Please review the Online Access Agreement and only continue to use the Service if you agree to all terms.
Which changes may impact or benefit you the most?
We have provided below a summary of the updates that may impact you. For more details, read the full Online Access Agreement.
Summary of Changes
- The terms and conditions associated with Bank-to-Bank Transfers (Section 9) and Wells Fargo ATM Access Code Service (Section 10) have been included.
- Updated to better describe the requirements for using the Service with Owners, Authorized Users, and Delegates in Section 2 of the Agreement.
- Added clarification regarding the Funding Account, mailing address, and payee in Section 6.
- Suspension provisions for the Service were made in Subsection 13(b) and linking requirements for Portfolio by Wells Fargo® relationships were made in Subsection 13(f) of the Agreement.
- Updates made to Privacy and Use of Information in Subsection 19(a).
- Added information with valid email address to Subsection 20(a) of Your Additional Responsibilities.
- Various updates to Section references were made throughout the Agreement.
When do these changes go into effect?
For new and existing online customers, these changes are effective September 15, 2016. Your continued use of Wells Fargo Online, Wells Fargo Business Online, Wells Fargo Mobile or Wells Fargo Advisors online services, constitutes your agreement to these changes.