Allows you to schedule free, automatic withdrawals timed to match your paycheck cycle.
- Simplifies budgeting by paying your mortgage automatically
- Conveniently enables you to split payments among four different accounts
- Can conveniently pay off principal faster
- May reduce the total interest paid over the life of your mortgage loan, typically by thousands of dollars
How it works
Match your mortgage payment withdrawal with these available payday cycles
- Twice a month (1/2 total payment)
- Every two weeks (1/2 total payment)
- Weekly (1/4 total payment)
Payments made weekly, every two weeks and twice a month are treated as partial payments and will not be applied to your mortgage until full payment is received. A partial payment is anything less than the amount due on your billing statement.
However, if you schedule withdrawals weekly or every two weeks we will reduce your principal loan balance two to four times per year by applying your partial payment. Twice a month withdrawals will not reduce your principal loan balance.
What you need to sign up
Any checking or savings account