If you’re working with us on a loan modification, use our homeowner assistance website to provide required documents and track the status of your request.
How it works
- Click Check Status below, which will take you away from wellsfargo.com to the homeowner assistance website.
- Verify your account by entering the following:
- The last four digits of your Social Security number
- Your loan number
- Your property zip code
- Review your loan modification status to see where you are in the process, and what you need to do next.
- Click the Upload Documents link and follow the instructions to submit required documents electronically. Uploading your documents allows us to start processing your request sooner than if you send them by mail or fax.
Contact us if you need help or have questions
If you have any questions about your loan modification, call 1-800-678-7986 to speak with a home preservation specialist.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is required by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act to inform you that if your loan is currently delinquent or in default, as your loan servicer, we will be attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. However if you have received a discharge, and the loan was not reaffirmed in the bankruptcy case, we will only exercise our right as against the property and are not attempting any act to collect the discharge debt from you personally.