If you’re working with us on a loan assistance request, sign on to provide required documents and track the status of your request. Using our online tools usually reduces the time it takes to complete a loan assistance request by providing:
- Faster receipt of documents by your Wells Fargo home preservation specialist
- Access to the status of your documents and modification process, at your convenience
How it works
- Sign on to your account by entering the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, your loan number, and your property ZIP code.
- Review your loan assistance request status to see where you are in the process, and what you need to do next.
- Select the Upload Documents link and follow the instructions to submit required documents in JPG, GIF, TIFF, or PDF formats. Uploading your documents allows us to start processing your request sooner than if you send them by mail or fax.
If you prefer, you can also submit your documents by:
- Faxing them to the number provided by your home preservation specialist
- Mailing them to the address your Wells Fargo home preservation specialist provides
- Bringing them to any Wells Fargo store
Regardless of how you submit your documents, you'll be able to check the status of your application online every step of the way.
Coming in late 2016: yourLoanTrackerSM
As a Wells Fargo customer, you’ll soon be able to use yourLoanTracker to see how your loan assistance request’s progress is doing at your convenience, and from any device — computer, tablet, or smartphone. And, you’ll receive status updates and optional text message updates. yourLoanTracker is not available with all loans; talk to your home preservation specialist for details.