We want to help more people buy a home of their own, even without a large down payment or traditional credit. Reach out to a home mortgage consultant to discuss loan amount, loan type, and property to ensure eligibility.
Low down payment and out-of-pocket costs
- Get a conventional fixed-rate mortgage with a down payment as low as 3%.
- Use down payment and closing cost sources like gift funds and down payment assistance programs.
Flexible income and credit guidelines
- Qualify with income from rentals or from someone who lives with you but isn't a borrower.
- Show your credit history from sources like rent, tuition, and utility payments.
- Qualify with no area median income requirements.
Being an informed homeowner
- Homebuyer education may qualify you for an interest rate reduction if your down payment is less than 10%.
- With a low down payment, mortgage insurance is required and increases loan cost and monthly payment.
- See what options might be a good fit for your situation with our loan comparison tool.