As an existing Wells Fargo Home Mortgage customer, you may be eligible to streamline your refinancing. With this program, you may be able to reduce your loan term, interest rate, or both, in less time than it takes for a traditional refinance.
Features of a streamlined refinance
- Evaluation of your eligibility for government programs, such as the Home Affordable Refinance Program.
- No application or appraisal fees.
- No closing costs.
- Loan pricing that is locked once your completed application is submitted.
Benefits of a streamlined refinance
- Reduced paperwork and documentation.
- Lower upfront costs.
- Quick and easy process.
- Convenient closing procedures.
- You must be an existing Wells Fargo Home Mortgage customer.
- You cannot do a cash-out refinance or a refinance requiring a title change through the streamlined refinance program.
- While the overall cost may frequently be lower, a streamlined refinance may result in a higher interest rate than a traditional refinance. Get the details of each option from your home mortgage consultant so you can make an informed decision.
How it works
- Talk to your home mortgage consultant and ask for a refinance analysis to determine your options.
- If you’re eligible for a streamlined refinance and you accept the available terms, once you complete any required conditions, we’ll send you closing documents with easy-to-follow instructions.
- You may sign the documents and close in your own home if you wish, as long as the documents are witnessed and notarized.