We appreciate the commitment of our nation’s military personnel and their families. Our Military Mortgage Express® program offers financing options to meet the unique needs of servicemembers.
- Experience. Our military mortgage consultants are well-versed in military culture, language and protocol. And Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is one of the nation’s leading VA lenders.
- Choice. Whether you're putting down roots near your current duty station, shopping for your next home, or responding to PCS orders, choose from a variety of mortgage programs.
- Commitment to service. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is proud to participate in the Army Memorandum of Commitment.
- Competitive rates and fees. Loans for PCS- and ETS-related moves may be eligible for relocation discounts.
- Preapproval. Our PriorityBuyer® preapproval lets real estate agents and home sellers know that you’re a serious buyer.1
- Military banking options. Access to an exclusive line of Wells Fargo services designed to meet the financial needs of military personnel.
- The Military Mortgage Express program is available only to active duty personnel, reservists, veterans, and members of the National Guard, and Department of Defense civilian employees.
- You must have PCS- or ETS-orders to qualify for relocation-related discounts.
- To receive these features and benefits, you must work through the Military Mortgage Express program.
For your mortgage needs:
For your home equity needs:
A PriorityBuyer® preapproval is based on our preliminary review of credit information only and is not a commitment to lend. We will be able to offer a loan commitment upon verification of application information, satisfying all underwriting requirements and conditions, and providing an acceptable property, appraisal, and title report. Preapprovals are subject to change or cancellation if a requested loan no longer meets applicable regulatory requirements. Preapprovals are not available on all products. See a home mortgage consultant for details.
Deposit products are provided by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC