Video – 4 steps to a home loan
When you look at it, the mortgage process is really just 4 basic steps.
The mortgage process — a basic outline
Easily navigate the loan process with the help of your home mortgage consultant and yourLoanTracker℠ to help you manage loan tasks. yourLoanTracker is available for eligible loans; talk to a home mortgage consultant for details.
Step 1: Complete the application
- Connect with a home mortgage consultant, who will help you understand and compare your loan options.
- When you find your house, your home mortgage consultant will help you complete your application.
- Receive personal email invitation to yourLoanTracker if your loan is eligible. Read and upload loan documents in yourLoanTracker.
- Review Disclosure Package with Loan Estimate.
- Provide personal information like residence history and documents like bank statements, pay stubs, W-2s or I-9s. See more documents
- Get welcome call from home loan processor.
Step 2: Financial and property review
- Title search and appraisal ordered.
- Submit any additional documents.
- Home loan underwriter reviews your information.
Step 3: Preparing to close
- Contact insurance company for homeowners insurance.
- We review property title and schedule your closing date.
- Review final Closing Disclosure.
- We tell you the amount of money you need to bring to closing.
Step 4: Closing
- Get Closing Package from closing agent.
- Review and sign documents.
- Pay any closing costs with cashier's check.