Simplify with a Wells Fargo Private ConsolidationSM loan
Managing multiple loans can be overwhelming, but you may be able to combine all your private student loans into one loan, with one monthly payment, or refinance a single private student loan.
Other benefits may include:
- Lower your monthly payments.*
- Reduce your interest rate with qualifying discounts.
- Choose a variable or fixed interest rate option.
- Pay no application, origination, or early-repayment fees.
* The payment reduction may come from a lower interest rate, a longer loan term, or a combination of both. By extending the loan term, you may pay more in interest over the life of the loan.
Ready to find out how consolidation can help you? Our Student Loan Consultants can help you complete the application and determine what your new monthly payments will be.
Act Now| Or call 1-866-380-1726
Visit The Student LoanDownSM Blog to join conversations about the college experience and managing debt.
The Wells Fargo Private Consolidation Student Loan is subject to completion of a loan application/consumer credit agreement, verification of application information, credit qualification, and a benefit-to-borrower determination. Federal student loans cannot be consolidated into a Wells Fargo Private Consolidation Student Loan.
Interest Rate Discounts:
Discounts eligible at time of application: You may qualify for an interest rate discount if you or your cosigner has any of the following Wells Fargo products prior to your Final Loan Disclosure being issued:
- A Wells Fargo PMA® Package — 0.50% discount
- A qualifying Wells Fargo consumer checking account — 0.25% discount
- A prior federal or private student loan made by Wells Fargo — 0.25% discount [prior Wachovia federal student loans are not eligible].
Only one qualifying relationship discount will apply. You will receive the applicable discount for the life of the loan.
Discount eligible during repayment:
- Automatically withdrawn payment discount (“ACH”) — 0.25% interest rate reduction to borrowers who have their payments automatically withdrawn from a personal deposit account. This discount does not apply to automatic bill payments set up solely by you. If the automatic payment is canceled at any time after repayment begins, the discount will be lost until automatic payment is reinstated. The 0.25% interest rate reduction is effective the day after the first payment is made using automatic withdrawal during the repayment period. Discount reduces the amount of interest you pay over the life of the loan. The automatic payment discount may not change your monthly payment amount depending on the type of loan you receive, but may reduce the number of payments or reduce the amount of your final payment. Discount does not apply during any deferment or forbearance period.
Wells Fargo reserves the right to modify or discontinue interest rate discount program(s) for future loans or to discontinue loan programs at any time without notice. For details, including eligibility requirements, visit us at wellsfargo.com/student or call 1-866-380-1726.
Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.