With Text Transfers, you can transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts with a quick text message. Now, if you get a low balance alert, you can take action with a text.
When your balance drops below a limit you set, an alert will be sent by email or text message, and you can transfer funds even on the go.
Use Text Transfers
Not a Text Banking customer yet? Sign up for Text Banking now
If you're a Text Banking customer, simply:
- Text "TRA + [$ amount]" to WELLS (93557).
- Follow the prompt to verify your transfer.
That's it. The transfer will appear in your account almost immediately.
Don't have a low balance alert set up?
Here's how to do it:
- Sign on to wellsfargo.com. Or, if you're already signed into Online Banking, select the Back to Previous Page button.
- Select the Messages & Alerts tab and select Set Up/Modify Alerts.
- Select the link to Modify alerts for your checking or savings account, and enter in your low balance limit.
Make sure to validate or add your email address or mobile phone number.