Now, you can let us know about your upcoming travel plans using our mobile app on your smartphone or by signing on to Online Banking on your computer. Doing so will help you avoid any interruption when using your Wells Fargo cards away from home.
Why should you notify us of your upcoming travel plans?
- So that we can continue to appropriately monitor your card activity.
- To help ensure that your card continues to function correctly while you're away.
- So that we can help protect you from, and alert you to, any suspicious activity.
That's why it's always a good idea to make Wells Fargo aware of your personal and business travel plans.
And now we've made that travel to-do task a little easier with our new online and mobile travel notification service. Business owners and administrators can use this service for traveling employee cardholders, too.
All you need are the dates and locations of your itinerary and the Wells Fargo cards you plan to use.
It's fast and easy to notify us about your domestic and international travel plans.
From a computer:
- Sign on to your account
- Access the Manage Travel Plans page from the Account Services page
On our mobile app:
- Go to Settings
- Select Manage Travel Plans
Or call 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557).